Charlotte, Matthews, NC Periodontists
Welcome to PerioCare, the practice of Periodontists Mehul H. Gadhia, DMD, MSP and Eric F. D’Silva, DDS, MS. For over 20 years, we have been proud providers of true excellence in periodontal and dental implant care in the Charlotte area with offices in Charlotte and Matthews, North Carolina.
Why Choose PerioCare?
- Board-Certified: Our three doctors are board-certified and dedicated to delivering excellent, individualized and attentive care to our patients.
- Convenience: We have two locations to serve a broader area and can work with even the busiest of schedules to get you the care you need with ease.
- Advanced Technology: Technology is important for providing the best care and outcomes. We utilize state-of-the-art technology, including CBCT (Cone Beam Computed Tomography), digital x-rays, surgical guides and much more.
- IV Sedation: We offer IV sedation dentistry for a variety of procedures, and to bring comfort to those who are nervous about dental work.
- Laser Gum Therapy (LANAP/LAPIP): Laser gum treatment is a more comfortable experience for patients than traditional periodontal therapy, with less pain, bleeding, swelling and recovery time.
- Advanced Bone Grafting Techniques: Each patient with bone loss receives a individualized plan for rebuilding the bone with advanced techniques.
- Outstanding Hygiene Staff: Good oral hygiene starts with a great team! Meet ours.
- Tooth Pain and Emergencies: If you have a broken tooth, impacted teeth or other emergency problem, please call our office at Charlotte Office Phone Number 704-541-8090. We will do everything we can to accommodate your urgent needs.
Dental Implant Care
In addition to periodontal treatments such as gum surgery and soft tissue grafting, we offer exceptional dental implant experiences to our patients, using top-of-the-line materials and X-NAV surgical guides for precision placement, better function and longevity.
We have three locations to better serve you, call us today to make an appointment! Charlotte Office Phone Number 704-541-8090