What will happen on my first visit?
Please assist us at the time of your initial visit to the office by providing the following information:
- Your referral slip and x-rays from your referring dentist.
- A list of medications you are currently taking
- Fill out your Patient Registration and Medical History form online.
- If you have dental insurance, please bring any forms or insurance cards with you to the appointment.
Prepare for your visit:
- Meet our Doctors
- Call Charlotte Office Phone Number 704-541-8090 with questions
- Get Driving Directions to our offices
Please Note: All patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation appointment.
Please notify the office if you have a medical condition or concern prior to surgery (e.g. artificial heart valves or joints, heart murmurs requiring pre-medication, severe diabetes, or hypertension).
We will complete an in-depth medical and dental health history and a thorough examination to measure for bone loss, loose teeth, bite, oral cancer screening, TMJ, and other signs of periodontal disease.